Thursday 8 December 2016

Filming - Day 3


The third and final day of filming was a rather short one. We only needed to re-film Laurens scene and finish the small clip of Charlie running with the dolly. 

Kirsty could not come on this day so it was just Lauren, Winn and I. This day was a lot more layed back than the previous one because we already had the majority of our opening filmed, we already knew what we wanted to do for Laurens scene as we had already done it before and the clip I wanted to film I had practised during the test footage. So everything we were filming we had already really done.

We started by re-filming Laurens scene. I found that this what we achieved was a lot better quality than the previous and I really feel that we made the right decision to re-film it.



  GIF  GIFThe running scene was a very interesting thing to film as at first i just couldn't get the lighting right -it was either too light or too dark. I had to shoot it multiple times until I finally got the colour that I wanted.

Me and Tyler (Charlie)
Looking back over this day and the filming as a whole I am very proud of how the group has handled the filming process and how we effectively bounced off each other when coming up with ideas creating a piece of work that I am immensely proud of.

A picture of the group once we had finished filming

No comments:

Post a Comment