Wednesday 4 January 2017

Editing Update - Fifth and Final Draft

We had very little to edit for our final draft it was generally just little touch ups and quicker cut clips to make the whole thing flow better. 

We found that after this phase of editing we felt we were definitely finished and after showing the opening to our focus group they also confirmed that there was nothing that they felt we could improve. 

Overall I am extremely proud of how we worked as a group. Looking back at the whole editing process I feel that it was a lot harder than I was expecting ti to be however I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey and as well as being proud of my group as a whole I am hugely proud of myself and the excellent work I feel I have done. We have produced a very good piece of work that is of extremely high quality and I am very happy with what we have produced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment