Monday 5 September 2016

Group Member Profile


I have an eclectic taste in films so I will generally watch anything that I feel looks interesting, however I usually find myself watching more thrillers than any other genre of film.
For my coursework I would like to create a thriller as I prefer to watch them, and I feel as though I would enjoy creating the suspense and uncertainty that comes along with them.

My area of strength when it comes to practical work is that I am really enthusiastic and prepared to learn. If I am put into a group that will help me and teach me more practical elements I will happily learn very quickly.

My area of strength when it comes to theory is that I have also taken English literature so I understand how to write in essay form. Also I am, once again, willing to learn when it comes to learning theories but I could also do extra work so I can catch up with those who already know a lot about media.

The key skills and attributes that I would bring to the group are that I am usually very organised. I am also good at communicating with people as I may be working in a group of people who I do not necessary know very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment