Monday 5 September 2016

Introduction

Introduction

Hello, my name is Yoli Walbanks.
Welcome to my AS Media blog!
In my blog I am going to be showing you the planning, pre-production and production of my two minute film opening that I am going to be doing in a group.
My group consists of four people; Kirsty Bryan, Lauran Ramsden, Winn Kan and myself.

I have never studied Media before and I am excited to be taking this subject. I do not have much experience with the practical side of media, however in my group we are of mixed ability and I know that they are willing to teach me and I am willing to learn over the course of the year. I do believe that I am quite good at the written side of media as I have also taken English Literature as an A level so I have the ability to write a good structured essay, however I have never before written analytical essays and am still coming to terms with how they are structured and I am excited to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment