Friday 30 September 2016

Preliminary Evaluation

I believe that our preliminary task has all the aspects that we were asked to include such as the match on action, the 180 degree shot and a shot reverse shot. I believe that our preliminary task is a success as a result of this. 
However I feel that we did not consider any mire-en-scene elements which could have made the prelim a higher quality. Secondly as my group have a limited editing knowledge we were not able to edit our prelim to a very high quality or change the width of certain clips so that they are all the same size. 
In addition ween it came to the cinematographic of our video we only did what we were told to and did not do much research into any other types of shots, a larger variety of shots could have made our prelim a lot more professional and effective. 
I also believe that due to our low editing skill we were not able to add in any sound or music, I believe that this would have made the prelim very successful. 
Finally I believe that although when creating our narrative I believe that we came up with an effective way to each feel happy with the story. 
Overall i feel that although our prelim was successful I also believe that with more research and progressively gaining skill in areas that I feel I lacked in our final product will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment